Book our summer rates
Until the end of September
The fact that the Hotel Kungsträdgården is centrally located is not a secret. But, on the other hand, Stockholm's sweetspots usually are. Our concierge team is happy to help in tailoring the most interesting and exciting activities for you. Whether it is experiences indoors or outdoors. Below they present their suggestions for successful summer days in the capital. Be sure to book a meeting with our concierge team now to get a personal and memorable visit in Stockholm.
1. Visit Stockholm's beautiful Skärgård (Archipelago), with or without a guide.
2. The Nordic cuisine, a new world of tastes and experiences. We know the best sweetspots.
3. In the SoFo neighborhood in Södermalm, there are a large number of interesting, trendy and creative stores for fashion, design, interior design, jewelry, curios and second hand, as well as a plethora of cafes, bars and restaurants: yes, something for everyone!
4. It is not a real Stockholm stay without a visit to Gamla stan (The Old town) and its cozy alleys and a visit to the Royal Palace.
5. A long walk around the Royal Djurgården.Book here